Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day #96 Sick

The last few days I have been sick with what started out as throat irritation and has now made my lymph nodes in my neck turn into rocks. I had to call in yesterday to work b/c of fever which I hate hate HATE to do because I know how much it SUCKS when you're working and someone else calls in. I will go in to work with any illness as long as I don't have a fever.

My body has been demanding more calories these last few days as well and I just stopped counting calories because I felt like I was going so far "overboard". Today when I got on the scale I weighed 207...wait...how can this be? I've been eating like a crazy person, I should have gained 2 lbs, not lost it! We'll see if this sticks for my Friday weigh in or if it's just a fluke.

What is your favorite substitute to make foods "lighter"?

No comments:

Post a Comment