Monday, June 13, 2011

Day #.....172? Re-dedicating myself to blogging :-)

Hi everyone! I'm back! The last few weeks have been a roller coaster as far as my weight goes. I have fluctuated between 206 and 211 the entire time. I didn't think about what I was eating, but I wasn't really gaining back all of the weight either. I consider my first attempt at maintaining my weight loss a success.

This past Thursday I re-dedicated myself to my weight loss journey. I weighed in at 211.8 before I left for going out of town that day, and behaved during my trip. I weighed myself when I got home from work today and I weighed 204.6! I was SO excited! I can't WAIT to get into ONEderland :-) I'll officially be halfway to my weight loss journey once I get to 200 but 199 is going to be such a sweet victory.

How are things going for YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment