Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day #340 Back on track and feeling better :-)

Since my last meltdown post I had a week and a half off of work in ICU. I've worked a few shifts in PACU but those are not very stressful. I feel refreshed and ready to go back to ICU tomorrow. I took (dis) advantage of the time off to eat like crap and gained. I hadn't gained or lost anything up until the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but then I got a little out of control.  My highest weight was 220. This was a huge wake up call since I have a weigh in with the nutritionist coming up and I'm supposed to weigh 210 lbs! Yikes! I'm back on the wagon and already down to 217.2. I also did 7.5 miles of walking/jogging/biking today with one of my best friends who was in town and even though i'm tired, it felt awesome. I've even started tracking on myfitnesspal.com!

1 comment:

  1. well done getting back on the wagon. Its hard being a nurse too, i'm one and understand the stress you are under. Glad you took some time off.

    you can follow me on http://hiddenfromlife-becoming.blogspot.com/as i have just started this experience and would love you to help me through the meltdowns.

    ReplyDelete