Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day #347 MORE Surgery Updates!

As I was driving into work on Thursday I got a call from my bariatric coordinator saying they could do my h. Pylori test done right that moment! So I called into work saying I would be late and got it taken care of. I'm negative! I love my surgeon and my bariatric coordinator but the front desk person in his office does not like me at all. Sometimes she just looks away from me and ignores me when I ask her questions she doesn't know the answers to. I guess it's a trade off I am willing to put up with in exchange for an amazing surgeon.

All that is left is to submit to my insurance and see if they approve me. I'm going to submit my fmla request this week and then I just wait until the second week of January to start my two weeks of preop shakes and low fat meals to shrink my liver. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Obesity weight loss surgery may help obese people lose weight then that also provide permanence to maintain a healthy weight.

    bariatric surgery

    ReplyDelete