Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day #390 Monday is the Big Day!

These last few weeks have been a rollercoaster of stress and emotions! After telling me that January 23rd was a go for surgery on January 6th in the morning, I received a call in the afternoon saying that my insurance had denied me. In order to have the surgery they required that I have a BMI of 35, two comorbidities, and lose 10% of my body weight in three months.

Well, after doing everything they said to do, they then said I couldn't have the surgery because I had lost too much weight too fast and I could obviously do it on my own, oh, and now I needed three comorbidities. I didn't find out until Wednesday the 18th that my peer-to-peer review with my insurance was approved. So the last couple weeks I have been "pre-op dieting" with the hopes that my insurance would approve me.

I'm so excited for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment