Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day #411 ONEDERLAND!!!

Today I weighed 199.6! The 100's have eluded me for so long...always taunting me when I would get down to 202, 203 but never quite getting there.  In addition to feeling amazing about being in the 100's again, I've been feeling amazing in general. I forgot to write that on Wednesday I started taking nexium and have been feeling like a million bucks ever since. Before I couldn't even drink a sip of water without feeling like my chest was on fire, and now I can eat and drink without any problems. I haven't thrown up since.

Work has also been getting easier. I feel mentally stronger since i'm able to take in nutrition and fluids and physically i'm getting stronger. I worked two shifts in a row and my right upper back was the only thing hurting by the end of the day. I work the next four days in a row so we'll see how I feel on Wednesday night!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It must feel great. It is what we (all that is above 200 lbs) aim for.. 16lbs more for me and I will be joining you!

    ReplyDelete