Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day #63 Changes

For the last two weeks or so not a day has gone by where someone hasn't commented on my weight loss, and I feel it in my clothes, but when I look in the mirror my face still looks the same to me. Last night my husband was looking at a picture we took together Christmas Eve and told me that he could really tell a diference in my face. I didn't believe him so he suggested re-creating that shot, and when I looked at them side by side he was right! My face has always been the last area of my body to slim down so it was very exciting to see the progress!

I forgot to tell you the other day when I found those size 16 jeans, they come from this box:


I don't know if i'm stressed about our upcoming road trip because yesterday I just felt like I could never get full. My go to thing when I feel that way is to busy myself with physical labor, but after a 13 hr day of nursing I didn't have the energy. I was so exhausted I didn't even weigh my dinner last night, I just estimated my portion size (I tend to overestimate when I do this so that makes me feel a smidge better). Wednesday is my last shift before the big road trip starts! I can't wait to see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment