Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day #59 Not guilty...is that bad?

Yesterday I got home on time from a non-stressful day at work and was really hungry. While waiting for dinner I starting eating doritos...which wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't had snacks at work which used up all my "snack" calories. I normally eat around 1550 calories and yesterday I had a little over 2000. I don't feel guilty about it and i'm moving on. Does that make me a bad person?

The main reason why I don't feel guilty is because I didn't eat them because I was stressed or eating my emotions, I just wanted them! I'm not on a diet, I didn't "cheat", I ate something I wanted to eat when I wanted to eat it. I did, however, cheat my body by giving it empty calories!

Today I had 1581 calories. Like I said, I moved on :-D!

How did YOU do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment