Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day #49 To Weigh or not to Weigh?

On Monday night after work I weighed 218.6 for a total loss of 31.4 lbs! I beat my goal of getting into the 210's by the end of February!!! I was really happy and called my sister immediately to tell her. I decided I wouldn't post it here until it was "official" and I weighed the same (or less) tomorrow.

The last couple days i've been feeling STARVING, moody, ginormous, and i'm also breaking out. Since I have the mirena iud I don't have a normal cycle and can never predict when it will come, but I have a feeling it will be soon.

So basically because I know the scale won't reflect all the hard work i've put in I don't want to weigh tomorrow and just want to wait until next Friday to weigh. I'm so scared that a gain so early on would devastate me and I don't want to risk it.

For the most part I haven't struggled with hunger after eating all of my calories but this week I wanted to eat everything in sight, and god forbid someone else eat something high cal in front of me! I'll do a spot check tomorrow and if it's not the same or less than earlier this week i'm not going to post a weight until next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment