Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day #31 Blog-a-Versary

Woohoo! Today is my one month blog-a-versary! I've been making (mostly) better choices for 31 days :-)

I worked today and am really tired. I love working on Sundays because there are very few orders and I get to spend more time with the patients doing actual nursing! Today I started 3 IV's and I was pumped. One lady had a non-functioning LFA AV graft, a non-functioning RFA AV graft, and a non-functioning RUA AV graft, and tiny veins on her hands. Her existing SL was a 22G to her R shoulder. Talk about a hard stick! I got a #20 in her RH by feel on my first try, and it made me feel awesome. It took a lot of restraint not to jump up and down from excitement, haha!

I've been doing really well eating wise. I've also been getting in a lot of activity because we've been moving/cleaning. I don't work tomorrow and am going to see if I can find all of my workout gear to get on the treadmill. I'm looking forward to weigh day on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment