Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day #5 236.8!

Yay! I'm so excited about today's weight, I need little rewards like this to help keep me motivated. Also, my scans showed nothing acute, so today I will exercise.

I've noticed that if I eat half the portion size I normally want, that it is a "normal" portion. I know that in time my stomach will get used to these smaller portions and I won't feel as hungry. In the mean time I'm trying to fill up the rest of the space on water or crystal light.

I made an awesome breakfast of one slice of bread, half a slice of cheese, a tbsp. of ketchup, and one egg cooked with spray butter (0 cal) for a total of 189 calories. I tend to eat the same foods over and over again, even when i'm not cutting back, and I think this will become one of my staples. I'm really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday!

Update: I cleaned house for two hours and then did 30 mins of cardio with my kinect personal trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment